Table of Contents
WhatsApp was founded in 2009 by two former Yahoo employees. In February 2014 it was bought by Facebook for $19bn (£12.6bn).The world’s most popular messaging app is now available for your desktop. WhatsApp, which is used by 700 million users to communicate between smartphones and tablets, can now be used on desktop computers – but it still must be linked to the phone app.For the desktop service to work, the paired phone needs an internet connection.Currently only those using the app on iPhone, Android, Windows and BlackBerry smartphones will be able to use the desktop version of WhatsApp Web.
How To Use WhatsApp Web For iPhone/iOS User
Surprisingly this feature is now available for iOS users also. and now it will also work with Safari on Mac.
Steps to Use Whatsapp Web For iPhone/iOS User
- Firstly, Open Whatsapp messenger Application on your iPhone.
- Click on Settings (Right Corner), and if You can Find Whatsapp Web. Then you will be able to use this feature as seen below.
Note : If you not able to Find Whatsapp Web Option in your iOS device then Firstly make Sure that you have Updated your Whatsapp to its Latest Version.
- Click on Whatsapp Web, and Scan the QR code from Here
- Finally You are able to use Whatsapp Web feature for your iOS Device.
- You have now successfully paired WhatsApp on your iphone with the WhatsApp web client.
- That’s all and you are done!
Features of WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp web is currently available for the iPhone users. By using WhatsApp on web, there are some benefits. Here are some features of WhatsApp web interface that lets you do following things.
- You can mute an individual chat and mark a conversation as read or unread.
- You can easily backup videos and location sharing.
- The web version allow auto loading of older messages along with better support for VoiceOver.
- WhatsApp web interface gives more control over chats and group conversations.
- You can edit profile photos and status message.
- Whenever settings display overflow for chats, the user can choose to delete and archive chats.
- It also allow users to archive, mute and exit group chats.