Udio App – Get Rs 20 Free Wallet balance on Sign up (Micromax device only). Udio has come up with awesome offer where you will get the Rs 20 Udio wallet balance on Registering account using “Micromax Device”. Offer is valid from 7th November to 30th November 2016. So Register now from Micromax Device and Get Rs 20 Free Udio wallet balance !!
Steps To Get Free Rs.20 Udio Cash On Signup For Micromax Devices:-
- Download UDIO Wallet App Here Using Micromax Device
- Open App & Click On Sign up.
- Enter Required Details & Verify Your Mobile Number.
- User will get Free Rs. 20 Credit with in 72 hours.
- Use this cash with in 48 hours as it will be expired after two days.
Terms & Conditions:-
- The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#PowerOf20” which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ hereinafter in this document.
- By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer mentioned here under. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
- The Offer will be applicable for a Customer (‘User’) holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account.
- Udio Wallet is issued by TranServ Private Limited and is operated as per the prevailing guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India for semi-closed loop prepaid instruments.
- The Udio Card linked to the Udio Wallet is a prepaid Visa card issued by RBL Bank in partnership with TranServ.
- This Offer would be applicable only to Users using the latest version 2.1.8 of Udio Wallet Mobile App available on the Google Play Store. User is advised to visit goo.gl/rOUuKV to check the version and update in case you are not using the latest version
- The Udio treats carry an expiry date and should be utilised within 2 (Two) days of receipt
- Udio treats will not be credited instantly and will be credited within 72 (Seventy Two) working hours directly to customer’s Udio App. Upon receipt of Udio treats, it shall appear in vouchers section of the Udio App.
- Udio treats can be redeemed via recharge/bill pay transaction on Udio app, Udio card transaction & Gifting. Udio treats are non-transferable and cannot be sent to other wallet or transferred to bank
- TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer
- An individual is permitted to set-up and use only one Udio Wallet. Any attempt to set-up and / or use multiple Udio Wallets by a single individual will be treated as a violation of the Terms and Conditions and TranServ will have full right to initiate an action, including but not limited to block such a Udio Wallet and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
- In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Udio Wallet, loading funds/utilising funds, TranServ will have full rights to block that particular Udio Wallet account.
- TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between a Merchant and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the Merchant.
- In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the Udio Wallet shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above. Please visit http://udioforyou.com/blog/termsconditions-for-udio-services for details.
- TranServ’s decision of computation, cancellation, forfeiture, credit, debit and blocking of accounts shall be final, conclusive and binding on the customer
- Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.