Uc News Loot – Refer Friends and win Rs.8000 Paytm Cash
Steps To win Prizes:-
- Download UC News App From Here.
- Open App & Select Your Categories.
- Now Go To “Me” Then Click On ” Rs.8000 cricfunds “.
- Most important part is, click on help my friend on left side of the screen and enter your name and this refer code 10003800
- You will get Rs.3500 as signup bonus.
- Now just share this app and refer code with your friends and get a chance to win Rs.8000 paytm cash
How to invite friends?
Step1 – Check your code by clicking on the “Code & Invitation” button on homepage.
Step 2 – Your friends can download UC News and enter your code. They can click on the “Help My Friend” button on homepage to enter your code. (Every new UC News user can only help 1 friend.)
When your Rs.8,000 is 100% collected, click on “Redeem” button to fill in your personal infomation and get your money.
- Download Parallel Space form play store
- Mi users can use second space
- Add uc news app in parallel space
- And follow above steps daily
- Activity period
March 23, 2017 – March 31, 2017 23:59:59 (IST)
- Prizes – Rs. 8,000 cash as CricFund
IPL is just around the corner! UC News looks for trendy Cricket Lovers! Invite friends to UC News and enter your code, get your exclusive Rs. 8,000 CricFund!
How to win your exclusive Rs. 8,000
Any participant has a chance to win Rs. 8,000 CricFund.
- The participants can redeem Rs. 8,000 only when it is 100% collected.
Download UC News to collect more money.
- To collect the remaining money, you can ask your friends to download UC News and enter your code.
- The more friends you invite, the faster you can win your Rs. 8,000 CricFund.
The game will be over on March 31, 2017 23:59:59 (IST). When all the prizes are sent out, the game will be over as well. You can check how many prizes are left on homepage.
- The prize will only be delivered to those who have collected 100% Rs. 8,000 CricFund before the game is over. If your Rs. 8,000 is not 100% collected when the game is over, the money you collected will not be delivered to you as prize.
- You can revise your contact information before April 2, 2017 23:59:59 (IST). The prizes delivery will be based on the final submission.
- Your contact information will be only used for prize delivery. Prizes will be only delivered to those who submit valid information before April 2, 2017 23:59:59 IST.
- All the pictures of the prizes are only for your reference.
- Kindly do not uninstall UC Browser or UC News durin the campaign. UC
- Browser or UC News is not responsible for your information/prizes lost caused by your uninstallation.
- If you have any question or suggestion, please share it in the “Feedback” at upper right corner.
- The Awards will be sent out to the Winners during the period before June 1st, 2017 (“the Delivery period”)
Terms & Conditions
- General provisions
The Promotional Activity is a part of an advertising campaign for the Organizer and is focused on growing awareness on its services, forming or maintaining public interest towards them and promoting them in the market.
- The Activity is not a lottery or other risk-based activity and does not itself aim at profit making and is conducted in accordance with these rules of conducting Promotional Event (the “Rules”).
- The Rules include the information in relation to the Event and users can obtain additional information about the Organizer of the Event, the rules of the Event conducting, the quantity of awards following the Event, period, place and procedure for the receipt of awards by writing down in the “Feedback” at upper right corner.
- Territory of the Activity
The Event takes place in India in the Internet for all India users of UC News.
Organizer of the Activity:
- The organizer of the Event is UCWeb Group of Companies (the “Organizer”).
Period and Terms and Conditions of the Activity, procedure for picking the Winners
- The Event will be held from March 23, 2017 – March 31 23:59:59 (IST). (both dates inclusive) (the “Period of the Event”), users shall follow the directions and rules set forth in the campaign page to participate in the Event.
Way to pick the Winner: – Those who collect 100% Rs. 8,000 CricFund. The Participant might receive a notification after he/she successfully collects Rs. 8,000 CricFund. The Winner means the Participant who has received a notification that he/she is a winner. The decision as to who is a Winner lies at the sole discretion of the Organizer and the said decision is final and binding on all Participants. The game will be over once all of the Rs. 8,000 CricFund is given out. The fastest participants who successfully collected Rs. 8,000 can redeem the money. The game will be over once all of the prizes is given out.
The Awards will be sent out to the Winners during the period before June 1st, 2017 (“the Delivery period”)
All actions contemplated by these Rules are completed and recorded by the Organizer at the time of Indian Time. Any time specified in these Rules should be considered as time of Indian Time.
- Postponing or advancing might happen considering the network environment and the time difference, the final launching time depend on the actual situation and lies at the sole discretion of the Organizer and no disputes will be entertained in this regard.
- Procedure and terms for the receipt of Awards
If the Participant has received a notification that he/she is a Winner, the Organizer will request the Participant to provide his/her address or other contact information, identity information or certificates(“the winner’s information”) at the Organizer’s request to receive the Award through the notification page or through other ways that the Organizer recognized before 23:59 on April 2, 2017 IST. Only India address is valid.
- By sending a request to the Participant to provide the winner’s information the Organizer sends an offer to enter into an agreement on the receipt of the Award. By submitting the contact information to the Organizer the Participant accepts the offer and enters into an agreement with the Organizer.
If the Participant fails to submit his/her winner’s information to receive the Award as required by these rules, the Participant will be deemed to have refused the Award and waived any and all rights to claim the receipt of the Award.
- Any Award in kind will be send to the winner by mail to the address specified for the delivery of the Award within the period specified in clause 4.3. hereof. The delivery of the Award is exercised at the expense of the Organizer and the date of delivery shall be the date of transfer of the Award to the post service. Certain kinds of Award may need winner’s in person delivery, the winner shall go to the designated address to obtain the Award in person according to Organizer’s requirement.
The Award is regarded delivered when Organizer has mailed the Award according to the contact information the winner submitted, or when the ownership of the Award was transferred to the winner for Direct to Site delivery.
The Organizer shall not be responsible for any Award related application process and expense, including but not limited to the registrations, the insurance, the tax.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for information incorrectly given by the Winner. If the Organizer cannot contact the Winner at the indicated contact information and the Winner does not get in touch with the Organizer during the period specified in clause 5.1 hereof, the Winner is considered as having refused from its status as a Winner and from the rights to claim for the receipt of the Award.
Participants of the Activity
- UC News users who are located in India and comply with these Rules and meet the requirements established by the Rules are called the Participants.
The Participants of the Activity must be people capable of entering into contracts and who have attained the age required by law to participate in such activities in accordance with the national legislation of the Participant.
The Participants of the Activity cannot be employees and representatives of the Organizer, affiliated with the Organizer persons, their family members as well as employees and representatives of other entities involved in the organization of the activity as well as their family members.
The Winner has a tax duty to pay the income tax for the Awards in accordance with the applicable law unless othherwise agreed by the Organizer. The part of income tax will be deduted from the cash prizes. By taking part in the Event the Participants are considered as duly informed about their tax duties.
- The Participants have the rights and obligations established by the current legislation of India and by these Rules.
If a participant is suspected to have cheated in this game according to the system checkout, he/she may lose the chance to continue to play the game.
If a participant is proved to have cheated in this game, his/her prizes won in this game will be cancelled. The game is not available for cheating participants.
- Award fund
The Awards are subject to the rules set forth in the event page. The quantity of the Awards is limited and only the Winners will receive the Awards.
Awards are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged, replaced and redeemed for cash when initially transferred to the Winners by the Organizer, unless otherwise agreed by the Organizer.
Consent for Contact Information Processing
The Participants other than the Winners of the Activity do not provide any Contact information to the Organizer.
The Winner provides the Contact information to the Organizer based on the agreement on the receipt of the Award.
- While submitting the Contact information to the Organizer to receive the Award, the Winners consent to the processing and cross-border transfer of the Contact information by the Organizer or parties engaged by the Organizer, in a strict accordance with the goals set out in these Rules.
The purpose of the Contact information processing is to enter into an agreement on the receipt of the Award with Participant and ensure the delivery of the Award.
- The Organizer will not store the contact information of the Participants; the contact information will be removed after the expiry of the Delivery period.
Procedure of storing of unclaimed Awards
Awards which have not been requested by the Winners are recognized as unclaimed and may be used by the Organizer at its discretion.
- Special terms
The Organizer shall not be liable in relation to the quality of the Awards. Any claims of the Winners shall be made in accordance with the warranties provided by the producers of the Awards.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for the actions of third parties including post services. In case the Award sent by post was lost or damaged under the fault of the respective post service, which was confirmed by the respective documents, the Organizer shall not be liable for the loss of the Award sent to the Winner.
The Organizer shall not be liable for the delivery of the Award to inaccurate or non-existing address because of indicating such an address by the Winner.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for third parties’ imitation of Organizer or the employee of Organizer, fraudulency or asking for personal information of the users. Users shall pay attention to all the said behavior and call the police and apply to other law enforcement bodies in case of infringement of their rights.
- The Organizer shall not be liable in the event of force majeure (such as natural disasters, acts of the government, serious network attack, system error for suspension).
- The Organizer reserves the right of final explanations of these Rules in the event if rules are unclear to users.
- These Rules shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of India. In the event of a dispute arising between the Participants and the Organizer, the parties shall endeavor to settle such dispute amicably. Any dispute relating to the Event shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of courts at India.