aytm Wallet is now increasingly being used by Uber riders paying for their rides. So, here is an amazing offer for all Paytm users. Pay for Uber rides for the first time via Paytm Wallet and get 100% Cashback up to (max Rs. 200). This offer ends on Wednesday, 22nd June’ 16 and user needs to take Uber ride before 30th June’ 16.\
How to Pay via Paytm for Uber ride? (Refer to the below video and follow the steps).
- Download the Uber app from here – Android I iOS I Windows
- Sign in To your account or simply sign up
- Select your ride and click on Payment option.
- Select Paytm Wallet as method of payment.
- Add Rs. 200 or more to your Paytm Wallet if you don’t have sufficient Paytm Cash
- Enter your Debit/Credit card details and click on “Pay now” tab.
- Enter OTP received on your mobile number.
- Enjoy Uber ride and enter pick up location and destination you want to go.
- After ride pay via Paytm Wallet for your Uber ride.
- That’s it!! Enjoy
Terms and Conditions:-
- User has to select Paytm Wallet as the mode of payment in Uber app to pay for their Uber ride.
- The offer is valid for those Paytm users only who will pay first time via Paytm Wallet for Uber ride.
- 100% Cashback will be eligible for the first payment done via Paytm Wallet for Uber ride. Maximum Cashback is Rs. 200 which will be credited in Paytm Wallet within 48 hours
- Participation in this campaign opens from 19th June 2016 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 22nd June 2016 at 23:59 hours.
- The offer is applicable on successful payment done via Paytm for Uber ride till 30th June 2016.
- Paytm solely reserves the right to change/modify the campaign or stop prior giving any notice period.
- If sender doesn’t have a Paytm account, they can create an account by visiting our website Paytm.com.
- If recipient doesn’t have a Paytm account, he/she will receive a message to open account when sender sends money to them.