Ride With JioMoney And Get Rs.100 BookMyShow Voucher
Uber is all about making getting from A to B as easy as possible. And that includes paying for your ride. That’s why they’re excited to be rolling out another choice for riders. Starting today, they are gradually adding JioMoney to our suite of payment options.
This is the first fruit of our strategic partnership with Reliance Jio. Watch this space for more as they drive forward towards a digital India.
HOW TO LINK YOUR JIOMONEY ACCOUNT TO PAY FOR YOUR UBER RIDES
[appbox googleplay com.ubercab]
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrfhxrd]
[appbox appstore 368677368]
1. Go to your menu options, tap on ‘Payment’
2. Tap on ‘Add Payment Method’
3. Select JioMoney and follow the instructions
4. That’s it, you can now Uber and pay for your rides with JioMoney!
Your first Uber ride paid with JioMoney will get you a Rs.100 BookMyShow voucher*. Valid for the first time you pay for your Uber ride with JioMoney. Win vouchers from BookMyShow to get ₹100 off on movie tickets!
Currently, JioMoney is only available to a few riders. They will be rolling this out in a phased manner. If you don’t see JioMoney in your account currently, don’t worry, your JioMoney will arrive soon.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You get a ₹100 discount voucher from BookMyShow when you pay for your Uber ride with JioMoney for the first time
- The offer is valid till 16 March 2017 for new users of JioMoney on Uber only
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/winpin/discount on BookMyShow
- The offer is valid for all the users for their first ride on Uber paid through JioMoney
- ₹100 voucher will be sent via SMS within 2 working days from the date of your eligible ride
- The voucher code is valid till 2 months