India’s no.1 online recharge app for Prepaid mobile recharges, Postpaid bill payments, DTH recharges and Datacard recharges.Recharge or pay your bills in under 10 seconds. Fast. Safe. Secure. now you can ransfer your Freecharge wallet balance directly in your Bank without any extra charge
As we all know that mobikwik, paytm & oxigen have bank transfer facility but now Freecharge also introduced one more feature of transferring freecharge credit to bank Account. Yes, now you can ransfer your Freecharge wallet balance directly in your Bank without any extra charge. Also There is No Minimumt amount limit, You can transfer minimum Rs 50 to a maximum of Rs. 5,000 to your bank account in a single transaction. So let’s know how to do that.
Steps To Tranfer FreeCharge Wallet Money :
- Login to Freecharge account from Here .
- Once you login, it will prompt you to enter Mobile number for verification purpose.
- Enter your mobile number and click on Continue [ Mobile Verification required ].
- Once you verify, you will see Upgrade Successful message from there just click on Transfer Instantly.
- Now goto Cash tab from right Menu tab and click on withdraw Money To bank option.
- Finally click on Add A Bank and enter your bank details to transfer Freecharge wallet money in Bank account.
This feature is not yet updated in Freecharge app so you can login in your account without OTP through app.
- Money that was added less than 24 hours ago cannot be withdrawn for security reasons
- Promotional cash given out by merchants cannot be withdrawn to bank
- You can transfer a maximum of Rs. 5,000 to your bank account in a single transaction. In addition, the limit on withdrawal to your account per month is Rs. 25,000.
- One bank account can be added to two freecharge accounts only
- You can transfer minimum Rs 50 to a maximum of Rs. 5,000 to your bank account in a single transaction