Tez App is a widely popular app designed and developed for modern devices. The application lets its users watch and send their money by UPI on a number of different mobile platforms such as Android, iOS and PCs. It has been quite some time since the app’s launch and with every passing day, it is gaining more and more popularity. In this post, we are going to discuss some aspects of the app and also the general queries related to it.
Google India has discharged Tez App which is another advanced installment application for Indian clients. At long last, the most anticipated Tez App is accessible to download from Playstore. Fundamentally, it’s an UPI (Unified Payments Interface) application which is utilizing NPCI for cash exchanges. Tez APp is an easy to use application which can be utilized for Money or cash exchange between the financial balance and companions.
This Tez App lets you send money through your Bank Account via UPI to any bank account or to any Tez app user. Tez App is being advanced with an exceptional “allude and procure” offers. In this offer, when you share Tez application with your companion with your Tez app Refer link, both of you will gain ₹51 money on your Tez App wallet. You can later exchange this adjust back your financial balance.
Tez App Information
Requires Android 4.4 and up
Tez App Apk Size 7.05 MB
Current Version 1.0.0.085_RC21
Updated September 22, 2017
Offered By Google Inc.
Download Tez App APK for Android
Android is arguably the most popular and preferred mobile platform at the moment. Due to it being open source, a lot of apps and updates are available on its marketplace ‘Google Play Store’. However, as most of you must be knowing Tez App Apk is available on Play Store also not for some unknown reason. Due to it, most Android users are having trouble figuring out how to download Tez apk. We love to break it to you that we have come up with a way for you to download this free Tez app for Android.
So, without further ado let us discuss how you download Tez app Android: Here is the step by step procedure for TEZ app download:
- The very first step is to go to your device settings and enable installation of apps from unknown sources.
- Download Tez app From Here
- The above option will let you allow applications from different sources other than Play Store. Now, you have to download the apk file of TEZ app. You can download it from the official website.
- Once the app is done downloading, open it and install.
- That’s all. You must be able to see the application in the app drawer of your Android device now.
So, this was how you can download and install TEZ app on your Android device. Let us now have a look at how to download TEZ APP for iPhone.
Tez App for iPhone
As Tez app already available on the App Store, but some of the user can not download Tez app From app store, iPhone users also seem to be struggling when it comes to installing the app. The good thing is that there is a procedure which comes as the save here. Here is how to download Tez app for iPhone:
- Unlock your iPhone and go to settings. Change your device’s date to Jan 1, 2014, or before.
- Open Safari or any other install browser and open this link in your browser
- You will see an install button on the web page , tap on it and then wait a few seconds.
- You should have Tez app on your iPhone installed by now.
This process also seems to be working with iPad and iPod touch. Nonetheless, this is the simplest way to download and install this awesome app on iPhone that we know of.
Google Tez App Features
Some cool features and highlights that we grab from various news portals and other media platforms about Tez:
- Tez has been made especially for Indian users, and Indian conditions. It might support all regional languages as well.
- Tez is a multi-layered app, supporting existing mobile wallets such as Paytm, MobikWik, Freecharge, PhonePe and others too.
- The app will support UPI payment interface that is managed and directed by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
- The can be installed on both platforms iOS and Android, as well as Desktop users can access this app via PC or Mac as well.
- The app will work like Digital Wallet.
- It will integrate with e-commerce & other leading portals.
- Users will be able to store their money in the Google Tez App Wallet Account for future instant payments.
- The helps users for creation of UPI ID.
- In this app, users will have the option to transfer, send, and receive money with lightning fast speeds securely.
- In the upcoming android phone and tablets, Indians will get pre-installed this app on their new devices.
- Using this app, users will be able to pay money in a fraction of second on PoS (Point of Sales).
These are all the useful features available in this super faster and secured payment app by Google, Google Tez. The app serves a decent user interface which requires no time to setup the app and to get working with the app right away.
In order to download Google Tez app, for your Android smartphone as its APK file, just follow above given Download button now.
TEZ APP Supported Banks
Tez uses UPI (Unified Payments Interface) and works with all major banks, including our partners: Axis, HDFC Bank, ICICI and State Bank of India.
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- State Bank of India
- Airtel Payments Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Apna Sahakari Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank of India
- City Union Bank
- Corporation Bank
- DBS Bank
- DCB Bank
- Dena Bank
- Equitas Bank
- Federal Bank
- GP Parsik Bank
- HSBC Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- Janata Sahakari Bank
- Kalyan Janta Sahakari Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Mehsana Urban Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- PMC Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- RBL Bank
- Saraswat Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered
- Syndicate Bank
- TJSB Bank
- Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vasai Vikas Sehkari Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Yes Bank
If you find your bank in this list, You can start using Google Tez App.
Earn Tez Scratch Cards to win up to ₹1,000 with each transaction and be eligible to win ₹1 lakh every week with Lucky Sundays. You don’t need to hunt for coupon codes. Just use Tez and if you win, your rewards go straight into your bank account.
How To Use Tez App?
After installing the app, a lot of users seem to be stuck when it comes to using the app. They just have no idea of how to get started. Well, we have decided to step up and help you out here. There is no need of a step by step procedure here though. All you need to do is open the app and then you will be able to explore different Payment Option or follow below steps.
Steps to get Rs.51 AS signup Bonus
- Open and Register to Tez app
- Now Go to your Profile and add your Bank account
- After adding bank account Now Tap on “New” Button
- Select “UPI ID, QR, Phone” Option and again select “UPI ID“
- Enter this UPI in That box [email protected] and Tap on verify
- Now enter Rs.1 and send it to above UPI proceed next and Enter your UPI pin for Payment
- Voila!! you will get Rs.51 cashback reward instantly in your TEZ app Wallet
Steps To Refer and Get Rs.51 Cashback in TEZ app
- Open Tez app and tap on OFFERS
- Finally tap on invite and invite your friends
- You both will get Rs.51 each when your friends completes first transaction.
In this post we discussed how you can download and install TEZ app on various platforms such as Android, iOS . We also covered some basic queries and aspects of the app. We hope that you liked the post and stay tuned for more such informative articles and updates.