Paytm Mini KYC
after 1st March KYC is Mandatory for all e-Wallets users and One Adhaar can be used to Link only one Account so the problem arises when you have multiple wallets but one adhaar Card or identity proof so Paytm announced Paytm Mini KYC where you can get Your Pending Cashback without completing E-KYC or Doorstep-KYC. You just need to put an Another Adhaar Number or Any other Government ID Number.you won’t require any Verification in Paytm MINI KYC. so Go for steps & get Your Wallet KYC Done Easily.
How to Complete Paytm Mini KYC:
1. First of All Open This Page To Start Your Paytm Mini KYC Process Visit Here
2) Submit your non-kyc number.
3) Verify Through Otp.
4) Now Click on voter id
5) Now Click On Voter ID Option & Enter Any 10 Digits Number & Word Mix On Voter ID Number (E.x – GT573TDTH5) (You Can Also Google It.)
6) Click on submitting Button ( Your documents submitted successfully )
7) That’s It, Your Mini Kyc Is Done & You will get your pending cashback within 24 hours
Terms & Conditions And Information –
- Using Above method you will able to use paytm account for 1 year
- You can try Above method multiple time with Different paytm Number
- You will able to receive all accounts pending Cashback
- pending Cashback will added to wallet Instantly
- Your paytm account is your permanent Number then must enter your original voter id
- This article for helping our user / education purpose