Table of Contents
Airtel is Providing You A Amazing Offer Where MyAirtel Family plan can be activated for free which allow you to create a group of 5 members including you and share 3G or 4G data pack with all 5 members. No sharing of 2G data packs is allowed.
- Get 3G speeds for your entire family with one recharge
- Ensure minimal data wastage
- Share data with your devices
- First Of all do 3g/4G data Recharge your Number.
- Now Go to the Airtel data share offer page :- [ Data Share Page ]
- Now submit your Airtel Number and Click Go button.
- Now Verify Your account By OTP or password.
- Now add friends/family Airtel Mobile Number where you want to share your Data.
- You can Add up to 5 airtel Numbers from which you can share your data.
- Done ! Now Your Family members Notified By sms that he is added in family pack.
- As they Use Data ,used data is deducted in your airtel data balance you can check it By dialing *123*11#.
Terms & Conditions:-
- The ‘MyAirtel Family’ service allows a prepaid user to create a ‘family’ of upto five (5) members including himself/ herself and share his/her 3G or 4G data pack with them. No sharing of 2G data packs is allowed.
- The ‘MyAirtel Family’ service is free, i.e., there are no charges for creating a ‘family’.
- A prepaid user cannot create more than one ‘family’ simultaneously. Similarly, a prepaid user can be a member/ beneficiary of only one ‘family’ simultaneously.
- The user creating a ‘family’ (hereinafter referred to as “Owner“) will not require the consent of other users to add them to a ‘family’. However, an added user (hereinafter referred to as “Member“) may remove him/herself from the ‘family’ at any point in time by sending SMS <DEL> <space> <10 digit mobile number> to 121 or by logging on to www.airtel.in/family.
- When a Member removes him/herself from a ‘family’, the Owner will be notified by SMS.
- All Members will have unrestricted access to the shared data pack of the Owner. The Owner acknowledges and agrees that once a ‘family’ has been created, he/ she will not be able to restrict data usage of individual Members from the Owner’s data pack. Also, the Owner cannot allocate a portion of his/her data pack for sharing and once shared, the Owner’s entire data pack is available to the Members.
- Full terms are here :- Check Here