Unlock pattern without Google account:
- Just switch off you android phone and then wait for second to switched of it.
- Now hold this buttons all together at the same time “Volume up + Home Key + Power Button” until the phone boots (if you device doesn’t have a home button just hold together volume up key and power key
- Now a screen like DOS will come up with different options
- Use the volume key to move up and down then scroll down to “Restore Factory Defaults” or “Delete all User Data” depending on which is on your device.
- After clicking on the settings above, now scroll down to “Reboot System Now ” and wait for your phone to reboot.
- This method deletes all your data and apps.
- In step 2 of this method we use three keys Volume up, power and home. But in some phones home is not available so you can press Volume up and down with power button. Here we are not going to tell you all combination of buttons for factory reset. So you can search for your specified android smartphone or tablet.
Use your Google account for unlocking
- When you try different patterns and unable to unlock your phone in five attempts. Then a message pop-up and shows two buttons “next” and “try again”.
- Now click on “next” button and you see two options for unlocking phone. One is answer the security question and the second option is to provide Google account details.
- Mostly people don’t set a security question. But if you set it then simply answer the question and unlock your device quickly. Otherwise check the Google account option and click “next”.
- Now provide your Google account username and password attached with your device and click on “sign in”.
- After that you are directed to choose new pattern and now you can unlock with this pattern.