Table of Contents
New Update for Whatsapp to Activate Whatsapp Calls:
- Android OS should be 2.1 or above.
- Active Internet connection
- Tablet devices are not supported
How to Enable WhatsApp Voice Calling?
- In order to get the feature activated on your phone, Android users must first update their app to the latest version.
- The file size is 18.52MB and would require Android 2.1 and higher and to get the calling feature you need to have a Android 4.4 KitKat and above version running your Android handset.
- After downloading click on Install button.
- Your Whatsapp Calls has been activated successfully
- Once updated, you need to find a user who already has the feature activated and ask them to call you.
- This will activate the voice calling feature on your WhatsApp, granting you the access to invite other friends on your contact list to do the same.
- That’s it now you can use Whatsapp with the person who already got Activated.
Voice calling applications aren’t new, apps like Viber, Skype, Line, Hike even support VoIP. But as Whatsapp has highest user count (700 million active users) in social messaging application, it gives a tough competition for its competitors.