Android apps and games are packed as APK files. Learn how to easily download any APK file from the Google Play Store.
How to Download APK Files from Google Play Store
- First of all, go to Google play Store on your Computer and Search for your favorite app there
- Now, copy the URL of your favorite app from top address bar
- Now go to above link. It is online tool, no need to download it
- Then you are supposed to paste your favorite app’s URL in the box given there
- After pasting your app’s URL, you need to Click on Generate Download Link
- Afterwards, in few seconds you will haveClick here to Download Your app nowbutton under Generate Download Link. You need to Click on that green buttonto download APK files on your PC
- Ones it is downloaded then you need connect your Android Phone with your Computer
- Now, move the downloaded APK file to your Android phone
- Now, go to Downloads app folder on your Android Phone, and tap on recently transferred APK files. The File which you have recently transferred from your computer. Remember to disable “Unknown Sources” otherwise it won’t work for you. To Disable Unknown Sources follow these step; Go to Settings >> Applications >> Unknown Sources, now check whether it is green or grey. If it is grey that means it is disabled and if it is green then swap it to left to disable
- This was it!