How to Create Bootable USB Drive
- Open command prompt window and type “cmd” and hit with OK button.
- Use the command diskpart command to start the disk partitioning software.
- Use the command listdsk to view the list of physical storage media currently. It will list the HDDs, SSDs and USB drives.
- Now the check disk number of the USB drive
- Use “select disk <USB disk number>” command to select the drive.
- Use clean command to erase the contents of the drive. Now use command “create partition primary” to create a new primary partition of the USB drive. Go ahead with selecting the partition using “select partition 1”.
- Now use command “active” to make the partition active or validated.
- Now use the command “format fs=ntfs quick” to format the partition as NTFS.
- Now enter the command “assign” to assign eh letter to the drive.
- Now copy the extracted contents of the Windows 10 ISO to the US drive.