DwTricks: Community for shopping and deal hunters
Today, we are glad to launch a whole new version of DwTricks Forum where our forum member can Earn Money or do free shopping using their forum points. This new DwTricks Forum has lots of new features that all of you have been demanding for a long time. For those who don’t know what this DwTricks Forum is all about and how one can earn money or do free shopping , here is small snapshot of DwTricks Forum and out point system:
What is DwTricks Forum:
DwTricks forum will be India’S No.1 Community for shopping and deal hunters, If you love online shopping and enjoy getting products at super low prices, this is the place you should have. In our forum we have thousands of shopaholics who can do anything just to buy products at super low prices. We are having a community where shoppers help each other in solving their problems, getting free things and most importantly killing deals that you won’t find anywhere else.
To make our forum more engaging and interesting for everyone, we will soon introduce a Forum Reward system where every user who will post one deal will get 1 points which is equivalent to Rs.1 and members can redeem these points in our newly launched reward store and get stuff for free.
Features Of DwTricks Forum
Forum looks and feels great out of the box. The user interface is streamlined so you can spend less time clicking and more time talking.
Simple Register panel
Quickly work your way through unread discussions, without having to go back to the discussion list or open dozens of tabs. Bring your mouse to the left side of the screen and the discussion list will conveniently appear.
Keep on scrolling, without having to wait for the next page of posts to load. Forum lets you scrub anywhere in a discussion quickly and easily. It remembers your position if you come back after navigating away.
Forum is fully responsive by default, and not just as an afterthought.
The interface has been optimized for touch, with big buttons, smooth animations, and gestures aplenty.
Organizing discussions has never been simpler. In Forum, the flexibility of tags meets the structure of categories and sub-forums.
How can I earn Points in DwTricks Forum ?
In DwTricks forum , you will be rewarded for various activities. like referring friends, posting good deals etc. But as for now we are out of reward system, we will soon add Reward point system to our Forum, till then you can start posting with your affiliate link to earn some money.
Looks like you are now an expert on DwTricks forum and its system , so how about creating a new account . REGISTER NOW
Already having account in forum? then go ahead and start posting shopping deals with your affiliate link Start Posting
We’re excited about DwTricks, and are always happy to meet people who feel the same way. We want everyone to get the most out of DwTricks and the DwTricks community, so we ask that you please read and follow these guidelines.
Here is few help guide to get you started:
Click on Your profile image at the top right & edit your profile. All all the details about you including your bio. Make sure your bio is friendly & reflect your personality.
Add a profile image of yours. If you want to make personal connection, you should use a real portrait image of yours.
Complete Your Profile
If you haven’t created your account here, then feel free to do that and after that, please make sure you fill all the required information on your profile. Also we request you to use your original full name here (even do the same for your username), this will make the forum professional and we can easily get to know each other as well.
Pick The Right Tag
I’m sure you want your question to get more proper targeted offer right? So picking a right tag will help others to know that this specific deal or offer comes under this ‘tag’ and they’ll understand your article better as well.
LOOKING FOR SUPPORT?
You’ve come to the right place! But keep in mind that DwTricks is still in beta, and beta is about improving DwTricks Forum. We’re busy working hard to make DwTricks better, so there are limits to the help we can provide. Specifically:
Support is provided to users who want to help test DwTricks and report issues responsibly..
If you qualify, then please feel free to post about your issue. Be sure to provide any information that’s requested. And remember: the staff here always have lots of stuff to do, so please be patient!
MAKE YOURSELF HEARD
Want to start a new discussion? First, be sure to read and follow the links to make sure you’re fully informed about the project. Then spend some time browsing the forum, familiarize yourself with the tag system, and do a few searches for keywords related to your topic: it could be someone has already started a discussion about it!
WHEN YOU’RE SURE YOU’RE READY TO START A DISCUSSION, PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING POINTS IN MIND:
- Give it a good title! You’ll get the best results if your title makes it clear what you want to talk about.
- Choose the right tag(s). This will increase the likelihood your post will be read and earn money promptly.
- Don’t post repeatedly about the same topic, as doing so will tend to have the opposite effect.
- If not using a tag set aside for multilingual use, post in English only. We can’t help if we can’t read you!
- Remember, you don’t need to sign your posts. We’ve got your profile to let us know who you are.
- Please make the effort to help us keep things organised. Time spent tidying up is time that we can’t spend getting to know you, discussing your issues, and talking about DwTricks . And that, after all, is what we’re all here to do!
MAKE YOUR REPLY COUNT
You’re taking the time to participate in a discussion, in the hope that others will read your ideas and take them into consideration. So why not make the effort to make your reply worth reading?
- Don’t reply to a title. Take some time to read the OP, and at least scan the rest of the conversation first.
- Ask yourself if your reply adds to the discussion. If it doesn’t, give it some more thought before posting.
- Avoid making one-word posts just to agree with someone; you can use the “Like” link for that.
- If your reply is likely to divert the course of the discussion, consider starting a new discussion instead.
- If you just want to post a bit of nonsense as a test, please do it in the Post tests here tag instead.
- Make sure your replies provide constructive feedback and support to allow for an inclusive community.
- No one’s going to complain about the occasional joke or smart remark. We like to keep the mood light! But to keep things productive, as well, we ask that you try to avoid derailing a discussion altogether.
ABOVE ALL, BE COOL!
We’re all here to talk about DwTricks , and to work together toward making it an even better DwTricks Community. Criticizing ideas (by means of reasoned arguments, of course) is an important part of that. But let’s not get carried away and devolve into personal attacks, because negativity only gets in the way. We also ask that you avoid the following:
- Offensive or abusive language, as well as any kind of hate speech
- Posts intended to harass, impersonate, or defame others
- Unnecessary deletion of posted content
- Attempts to abuse or expose the private information of others
- Obscene or sexually explicit content
- Spam, phishing posts, and any actions intended to deface this site
- Discussion of software piracy and similar topics
- All the above are grounds for moderator action. If you have an issue with another member, we ask that you please don’t confront them yourself. Please just use the Report command on the post in question, then leave it up to the staff to deal with the situation.
Our moderators may edit or delete any content that is offensive or disruptive to the flow of communication. Serious or repeated offences may lead to suspension of the offending user’s account. So, you know, be cool.
COME HERE AS GUEST AND STAY HERE AS FAMILY WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK