Hello friends, here i am back with a new loot offer for all users. This time popular Crownit app has came with offer in which you will get Free Amazon Rs.100 Gift Card. In this loot offer you will get Free Rs.100 Amazon Gift Card on Refer of Just 3 Friends only. Crownit app which is one of the best app for voucher, deal has came with awesome loot offer this weekend. Now they are giving Rs.100 Amazon Gift Card on Just Refer of 3 Friends only. This is amazing & very cool offer which is valid from
26th to 28th April 2017. Download the Crowint app & refer 3 friends to get Rs.100 Amazon Gift Card. So hurry up and grab the awesome offer of Crownit.
How To Ger Rs.100 BookMyShow Gift Voucher from Crownit app on Refer of 2 Friends Only :-
- First download – Crownit app OR Download from – Play Store
- Install & Open the app.
- Click on Log in with Facebook.
- Now Log in your account & allow all permission.
- Enter Mobile Number & Verify via OTP.
- Now Enter Referral Code – rohits590
- Now you successfully sign up on Crownit app.
- Click on INVITE tab.
- Copy your referral link & share it with your friends.
- You will get Rs.100 Amazon Gift Card on Refer of 2 friends only.
- Finally you will get Amazon Gift Voucher on refer of 2 friends.
- So hurry up and grab the very easy loot.
Terms & Conditions :
- Crownit will give extra crowns to a user for transactions other than ones done by the primary user only if other users who have used the primary user as referral to register with Crownit.
- Primary user will be rewarded with extra crowns only in case the secondary user earns crowns via a Cashback transaction and the secondary user approves during the transaction to reward the primary user.
- Crownit credits ambassador crowns to a referrer only on first cashback transaction by the referred user from a device that has not already been used for cashback.
- The referral reward in this case to the primary user will be up to 10% of the crowns earned by the secondary user.
- Crownit will not give referral reward to any user other than the primary user.
(Visited 454 times, 1 visits today)