Hello Reader, i have recently posted an article for “Trick to use Amazon Pay Balance For Recharge and Bill Payment” you can head over to article here.
Now as an beta mode, amazon organised their own Mobile Recharge offer for their users.
As an Amazon mobile recharge offer, Amazon offering their user 100% cashback upto Rs.50. this will be your first time recharge through Amazon Mobile recharge, so all the users of amazon will get Rs.50 cashback within 10 working days.
Not only this after your 1st transaction you will get 20% subsequent cashback upto Rs.20.
Currently as per TRAI, this Amazon Mobile Recharge does not Support Airtel User and bill payments like DTH, Postpaid. You can only Recharge your phone except airtel. We will update this post when it will available to recharge.
How to get Mobile Recharge From Amazon?
- Visit Amazon Mobile Recharge Page
- Fill up Recharge Details as shown in below image.
- Login or signup to your Amazon Account
- Add Rs.50 to your Amazon Pay balance wallet, to get 100% cashback on Mobile Recharge.
- Finally pay the amount via Amazon Pay balance
- After Your Mobile Recharge Successfull.
- You will get 100% cashback upto Rs.50 within 10 Days in your Amazon pay balance wallet.
- Enjoy Free Rs,50 recharge from Amazon Mobile Recharge offer.
1. How can I recharge my prepaid mobile? Can I recharge my postpaid number and pay utility bills through Amazon.in?
On the Amazon.in website, mobile browser or app, clickPrepaid Recharges under either ‘Shop By Category’ or on the Amazon Pay page. We have not enabled postpaid bill payment (including payment of utility bills) as of now – please stay tuned; we will launch this feature soon.
2. Can I recharge my friend’s mobile number? How will I know that the recharge order was successful?
You can recharge any mobile number, including your friend’s or parent’s prepaid mobile number. You will receive a success confirmation on your registered email address and mobile number.
3. Do I need to have an Amazon.in account to recharge my prepaid mobile? Which operators can I recharge for?
Please sign up on Amazon.in to recharge a prepaid mobile number.
You can recharge for all mobile operators in India except Jio. At this time, you will not be able to recharge your Jio prepaid connection through Amazon.in.
4. Can I cancel my recharge order and get a refund?
A recharge order once placed cannot be cancelled.
5. Which are the payment methods I can use to for prepaid recharges on Amazon.in?
You can use credit or debit cards, netbanking and Amazon Pay balance to pay for prepaid recharges. Cash/card on delivery is not available as a payment method for prepaid recharges.
If you have insufficient Amazon Pay balance, you can combine it with any other electronic payment method to complete the transaction.
6. My recharge order payment was successful but the recharge transaction has failed, why so?
Please ensure the details for the recharge such as the mobile number, operator and the plan combination are entered correctly. Then, please retry the recharge order. The refund for the failed recharge order transaction will be refunded to the original payment method.
7. My payment was successful and I got a message from Amazon that my recharge was successful, but my recharge has not gone through. Can I have my refund?
Please contact us, we will get back to you within 2 days.
8. Where can I see the status of my recharge order? What does the status mean?
You can view the recharge order status from the Your Orders section in your Amazon.in account.
|Recharge Order Status||Result|
|Success||Recharge was successful, confirmation sent to registered email ID and mobile number.|
|Failure||Payment refunded to original payment method.|
|Pending||Recharge request pending with operator, payment will be refunded to original payment if recharge not successful within 2 working days.|
9. I changed my mobile network from one network to another through mobile number portability (MNP). When I enter my mobile number, my old operator details are displayed. Will my recharge be successful?
Please correct the operator and circle combination and place your recharge order. If the order is successful, we will display the correct combination the next time you visit us for recharge.
10. How can I view my past recharge orders?
You can view your past recharge orders from Your Orders section in your Amazon.in account.
11. Will I get an invoice for my recharge order?
We don’t have the invoice feature enabled at this time.
Faqs Source : Amazon