Amazon Cricket Quiz
Amazon Cricket Quiz, Amazon May Quiz Answers, Amazon Cricket Quiz Contest live, Amazon Cricket contest answers today, Amazon Cricket Answers – Finally I am back with Amazon Cricket Quiz answers in which you can win Rs 20000 Amazon Pay balance by just answering five simple questions.
In today’s quiz you have to answer five questions, and by explaining five items, you can win free Rs 20000. There are a total of 10 that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 2nd June 2018.
All Answers to Amazon Cricket Quiz –
These are the Questions which are on Amazon Oppo F5 Quiz. We had Updated All Answers see Below.
1. In the context of a T20 match, what is a ‘free hit’?
Answer – If a bowler delivers a no-ball
2. Which mathematical formulation is used to reset targets in rain-affected cricket matches?
Answer: The Duckworth–Lewis (D/L) method
3. In the context of cricket, what is a ‘dot ball’?
Answer: A delivery bowled without any runs scored off it
4. In the context of a T20 match, what is ‘powerplay’?
Answer: During the first six overs, a max. of two fielders can be outside the 30-yard circle
5. Which of these is NOT a type of delivery in cricket?
6. Presently, who is the captain of India’s Women’s T-20 International team?
Answer: Harmanpreet Kaur
7. In which country did Twenty20 cricket first originate?
Previous Amazon Quiz Answers: All Previous Amazon Quiz Answers
Winner Announcement –
There are a total of 20 (Twenty) Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th June,2018
Terms and Conditions –
The Cricket Quiz (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”) – (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest.
You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon. In Conditions of Use to which you agree by using the Amazon. In website or mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively from now on referred to as “Amazon.in”).
To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs, these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
More Details of this Quiz –
1. This Contest will commence on 7th April from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st May 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 7 (seven) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 (twenty) participants will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (twenty) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner will be eligible to win Rs. 20,000, (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.