BHIM App Download – How to Register on BHIM App How to use, BHIM App Download. Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is an initiative to enable fast, secure, reliable cashless payments through your mobile phone. This app is inter operable with other Unified Payment Interface (UPI) applications, and bank accounts. It is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). BHIM is made in India and dedicated to the service of the nation.
How to use Download & Register on BHIM App:
- Firstly, Download BHIM App From HERE
- Install It & Open the BHIM upi App.
- Now Give some permission and Send message from your registered mobile number. (Its automatically done by giving permission to send message).
- Then set a UPI PIN for the bank account.
- Register your bank account by choosing your bank name with BHIM App.
- Your mobile number is your payment address (PA), Example- 9640xxxxxx@upi or You can create a New one.
- You can simply start transacting with each other.
How to Send / Receive Money with BHIM App:
- To Send money or receive money from friends, family and customers/users enter mobile number or payment address. Example- mahveer@upi
- Also QR Code Method: You can scan a QR code for faster entry of payment addresses. Merchants can easily print their QR Code for display.
- Money can also be sent to non UPI supported banks using IFSC and MMID.
- Enter your amount which you want to send to another person.
- Click on yes button. Your fund will be transferred to those person which you want to send.
- Transaction Limits: Maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction and Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours.
Supported Banks In BHIM App:
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.