Have you ever wanted to run Multiple Whatsapp accounts on your iPhone and that too without Jailbreaking your device?
If you have, then today I am writing a secret guide which will be helping you to run multiple Whatsapp accounts on your iPhone. You can run two whatsapp account on your iPhone – each account on different number but same iPhone.
Isn’t it awesome?
It means you don’t need to buy two phones to run multiple accounts on your iPhone it can be done with single phone as well. So now I am taking you the steps;
Caution: There may be any security risk so proceed at your own risk.
Run Multiple Whatsapp Accounts on iPhone
So here are the steps to follow in order to start running multiple Whatsapp accounts on your iPhone. Now without taking your more time let me take you to the steps;
- First of all, download and install Whatsapp on your iPhone, if it is not installed already.
- Now go to this website: ios.othman.tv.
- Ones you have reached there then tap on WhatsApp 2.
- Now you will have an orange color Whatsapp icon and below it a green button, you need to tap on that green button.
- Afterwards, you will have a pop-up asking for permission, tap on Install to grant permission.
- After that, it will start the installation process and you have wait until it get installed.
- Ones it is installed, go to Settings and tap on General.
- Then tap on Profile and then tap on trust “VNE Software and Technology…”
- Now a prompt up will appear, tap on Trust to continue.
- Afterwards, launch the secondary Whatsapp on your iPhone and follow the same steps to setup it.
This was our article which has made you learn to run multiple Whatsapp accounts on your iPhone without Jailbreak. I am sure you guys have found it helpful. If you have any queries or confusion left related to this article then lend it in comment box. I shall get back to you as soon as possible.
Was it helpful? If it was then don’t forget to share this with your other friends and circle too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of your friend out there.