We have shared many guides on rooting your Android phone and along with that we on stating that there comes a risk of voiding your phone’s warranty along with rooting. However, now we are sharing an awesome guide with you which will help you to root Android phone without risking your phone warranty.
How To Root Android Without Risking Android Warranty
Android rooting is the process of allowing users of Android Phones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to get the full control and authority within Android’s system. When you root an Android smartphone it enables you to act as the administrator of the android phone
Yes, you read it right! Now the dream of yours about rooting Android phone without voiding your phone warranty is possible and it is possible by using a third-party app which is know as iRoot. You can use iRoot for rooting your Android phone and it will eliminate the risk of voiding your phone’s warranty.
This trick will not work for Android 5.0 Lollipop users
Steps To Root Android Without Risking Phone Warranty
- First of all, Download iRoot From Here
- Install and Open iRoot on your computer.
- Now you need to enable USB debugging in your android device, go to Developers Option and Enable USB Debugging Active on. If Developers Option is not present on your device then go to About Phone from settings and tap on Build Number seven times.
- Now you need to connect your Android phone with your PC using USB cable.
- After that, iRoot will start looking for your device in its data base and ones it is found then it will give a Root button. Ones you got the Root button, simply click on it.
- It will start the rooting process and will restart your device.
- Now you may use Root Checker app to check that whether you’ve successfully rooted the device or not.