In This post, I am going to write a tutorial about NMD VPN because it is an important software to use network tricks. Before starting with any network tricks, you should have a knowledge about NMD VPN and its usage.
How to use NMD VPN Software for free internet
First we start with “What is NMD VPN??”
- NMD VPN is the Open VPN Software program which can be utilised or operated for creating or making the Secured Virtual Private Network.
- However now-a-days it is most widely used for free internet tricks. All network operator trick can be used by NMD VPN Configuration.
Features of NMD VPN Software:
- Freeware: zero cost for downloading and using it.
- Supports: All TCP and UDP port
- Requests: Supports all HTTP and HTTPS requests.
Steps to install NMD VPN Software
- Right click on NMD VPN software and click on “Run it as an Administrator”
Windows XP – Direct install software without any Administrator Privileges.
Windows 7 , 8, 10 – You are required to “Run as an Administrator”
- Now follow the below snapshots to install the NMD VPN software.
- Click “Next”
- Click “I Agree”
- Click “Install”
- Click “Next”
- Click “Finish”
- Now NMD VPN Software is installed in your computer. Config folder is been created in the program files.
Windows 7 & 8 (64 bit): C:Program FilesNMD VPNconfig
How to use NMD VPN Software for Free Internet on PC:
- First of all you are required to connect your data card or modem or mobile with the repective settings i.e. APN of the specified network ar low balance
- Now run NMD VPN software (Remember: Always Run nmd vpn as an Administrator otherwise you will get an error in connecting)
- Find NMD VPN icon on your taskbar right menu.
- Right click on that NMD VPN Menu – select VPN server – connect it by left click
- Before starting with this steps, you are required to put your config file to the NMD VPN config folder.
- I have written the path of config folder above. Go there and put the config files in it.
- Now if your config is working then in a few seconds you will be connected to it.
Notifications: NMD VPN Colors
- RED: NMD VPN is disconnected
- Yellow: In the process of connecting
- Green: NMD VPN is connected